Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shannon's Sentiments Challenge

Happy Saturday!!!!  It's time for this week's Shannon's Sentiments challenge.  This week our guest designer, Denise, has challenged us to create our own handmade embellishments.

Wow.....quite the challenge right!!!  When it comes to embellies I just grab something already premade.....have never thought of creating my own.  So, I had to put some thought and research into this one.  And here's what I came up with.

I used a flower pot from the "Garden Time" set and the "Relax" sentiment from the "Summer Time" set.  I created the flowers from ribbon by running a line of stitches down one side and pulling it to gather it together.  I then glued a button to the center of each.  The pot is colored with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS.

This is the last April challenge, so make sure you get all your entires in before May 6th for your chance at one of the monthly prizes.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

Laura /sandytoz said...

Love those ribbon roses!