Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Sentiments challenge

It's Saturday.....and that means it's time for another Shannon's Sentiments challenge. This week it's my turn to hostess the challenge. And with Easter a week away, that's the theme I've chosen. So, take this opportunity to get all your cards made for next weekend.

Here's the card I created......

I had originally planned to do a digi card, but my computer kept freezing up last night on me.  So, I got up early this morning and created this card to share with you today.  I used images from the "Easter Time" set.  I colored the basket with Copics, and the eggs with Prismacolor Pencils.  I cut out the eggs and the basket.  Then adding a slice to the basket I stuck in the eggs so they are actually sitting in the basket.  I finished it off with some Diamond Stickles on the eggs, because who doesn't love sparkly eggs?

Don't forget to sign up for our customer blog hop on the 22nd. All the details can be found here.  There's only a few more days to sign up, so get your email in to me today.

We also have a design team call going on. You can find all the details at this post.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

No comments: