Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Special QKD Blog Hop!!!

We're having a special blog hop today to welcome a new artist to the QKD family Myka Jelina. If you're just popping in here, start back at the QKD blog for all the details.

I was able to work with "Alexis" for this release. She's so pretty!!! Now, normally I would spend hours coloring these images....but I just haven't had the time. So, I highlighted bits of the image with pink Prismacolor Pencils. I did a simple layering on paper by Basic Grey and some paper flowers.

The next stop on the hop is Jan's blog. Make sure you leave lots of love along the way.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Shannon, she looks just fabulous left almost uncoloured, the pale pink highlighted areas are perfect ! This is such a great new stamp, I need to get my Myka stamp stash collection started !!!
hugs
wynneth
x

Boni said...

I love this ,I think maybe sometimes I use to much color ...I think Ill try this :)

Linda said...

It's such a beautiful image it doesn't require lots of colouring - although I'm sure it would look good that way too. I think you've done a terrific job with the image by just highlighting certain areas.

KC said...

girl this card rocks! I love your coloring...as always!