Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sentiments Fold Challenge

Happy Saturday!!! It's time for this week's Sentiments challenge. Christy is our hostess for this week and she's challenged us to create a card using an unusual fold. To play along with us, just leave the link to your creation with Mr. Linky in the sidebar at the Sentiment's blog. I was going to go with a criss-cross card at first, but ended up having this idea for a gatefold card.


The base is white and I added a layer to each side of embossed white cardstock that I rubbed with Distress Inks in Antique Linen and Frayed Burlap. I then added ribbon threaded thru eyelets to hold the card closed and paper flowers and rhinestone brads for some bling. When you open the card this is what you see. I just finished this Floral Hat image for the CDAC digi design contest. I paired it with one of the tags from the "Vintage Tags" set and the Easter greeting from "Easter Time".
I also opened up a design team call for Shannon's Sentiments. Details can be found here. I hope you'll all apply!!!
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

No comments: