Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sentiments Color Challenge

Happy Saturday!!!! It's time for this week's Sentiments challenge. And this week Michelle has challenged us to create a project using the spring colors yellow, green and pink. I love this combination, but I don't use it very often.Link I created this card using images from the "Springtime" set that I released in February. I had the images still sitting on my desk and thought they'd be perfect for this challenge. I colored the flower heads with Smooch!! It was so much fun using some fun new toys. I paired it with pink cardstock and designer paper from My Mind's Eye. And of course I added some ribbon, a button and some fun baker's twine.

Stop over to the Sentiment's blog and play along with us!!!! This is the last challenge for March, so make sure you have all your entries in before Apr. 1st.

Other items you won't want to miss out on.....
Design Team Call......details at the post here.
Public blog hop for Earth Day......details at the post here.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

2 comments:

cindy said...

Very cute card. I love the little circle flowers. You can do so much with them. My crop was good.I actually got stuff done and it's stuff that I like too. I have been so busy with cards that sbing has taken a backseat but now I got some mojo back and I am ready to keep going. Hugs 2U:)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is so pretty and fun!! I love the shine of your lollipop flowers and the colors you chose. Beautiful card!
hugs,
Chris