Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

March Preview Day #2

It's the 2nd day for the March "Shannon's Sentiments" release!!! . Today we're featuring "Vintage Tags" and "Colored Vintage Tags".

The full sets with a blog hop will be starting at 6am EST on Mar. 15th at the "Shannon's Sentiments" blog. We will also be hosting a chat at our CDAC group page at 8pm EST on the 15th as well.

There are unique giveaways this month that I promise you won't want to miss out on. We also have a guest designer challenge going on that you'll want to check out and participate in.


For this first set I used the movie tickets from the "Vintage Tags" set. I combined it with the Spare Change Jar and the Coffee Time CDAC freebie. I colored all the images with Copics. The "Vacation" pocket contains a mini bag of popcorn and the "Coffee Time" pocket holds a Starbucks gift card.




This 2nd creations is a digital scrapbook page using one of the "Colored Vintage Tags" for the journaling area. I used various backgrounds and brushes to create the rest of the page. The pics show my studio in it's usual state of disaster, and the rarely seen after cleaning mode. I love creating in my "Fortress of Solitude" when it's clean and everything is put away. Too bad it doesn't happen more often. Usually I just pop in there, get done what needs to be done, and leave the mess to work around later. Only when it gets really bad do I take the proper time to clean it all up. How do you prefer to create? Amongst a mess or when everything is put away?

More inspiration from our design team to get your creative juices flowing for this challenge.

Cindy Groh

Kapree Clark

Michelle Single

Christy Dillman - Guest Designer

We'll see you again tomorrow for the last set of previews.

1 comment:

cindy said...

Fabulous creations. Love your work space. Very big and open.