Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sentiments Challenge!!!

Happy Saturday!!!!!!! Today's the day for this week's Sentiments Challenge. Becky is the hostess for this week and she's challenged us to use only sentiments. Embellishments and that are allowed, but no images.

Once I started thinking of cards to make, I just kept coming up with different designs, so I ended up making these two to share today.

This first one uses a sentiment from the "Spring Time" set. I printed it off, cut it out with a Nesties die, sponged on some Distress Inks, and layered it with some fun new spring paper and flowers.

This next card is an elegant wedding card created with a sentiment from the "Shower Time" set. I printed it out in position on white cardstock. I then topped it with the printed paper, punched white cardstock, and brown satin ribbon.
I hope you'll play along with us!!!! There's a $10 gift certificate to the store up for grabs!!!!

For those interested in my continuing weight loss journey.....here's the update.... Last week I lose 1.2 lbs and 1 inch!!! Yippie!!! This week I lost 0.2 lbs....boo....and 1/2 inch from my waist....yea!!!! With Flo visiting on being on progesterone and being sick I wasn't expecting much scale movement this week. But I've still loving the 4-Hour Body Slow Carb Diet!!!! Today is my "Dieter's Gone Wild" day and I'm really looking forward to having some donuts and Girl Scout cookies!!!!


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

3 comments:

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Shannon, these are beautiful!!!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Sorry for sending you duplicate comments. Blogger is acting wonky today.