Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sentiments challenge -- Fussy Cutting!!!!

Welcome to this week's Sentiments challenge!!!! Cindy is our hostess for this week and she's challenged us to Fussy Cut!!!! Yipes! I'm not all that great with a pair of scissors anymore......so this was quite the challenge for me. I've gotten into such a rut of using dies and punches for stuff.


So, for this card I layered up 3 of the teacups from the "Winter Images" set, printed them on ivory and printed paper and then cut out both layers before adding it to my card front.


I distressed the edges and added some slate pearls.


This is the last challenge for this month so make sure you get all your projects for all the Feb. challenges linked up to the Mr. Linky at the challenge blog.
For those following my weight loss journey....it was a big week this week.....2 lbs lost!!!!! I'm super happy and I'm loving this plan!!!!


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

No comments: