Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Fun with new toys....

I just love getting new toys to play with!!!! Here I have a couple items that are new to me.
First....the WIS February kit "Clarity". Love her!!!! I colored her up with Copics using all earth tones to keep with the background I have already created.
Second....do you see that shiny piece of copper peeking out from behind the main image? It's "Glue Foil". And it's so super cool!!!! It's a shiny metal foil with adhesive on one side. To adhere to a surface, you heat it with your heat gun to melt the adhesive to allow it to adhere. How brilliant is that? Here I embossed it with the "Distressed Stripes" folder before adhering it to the background.
Third....alcohol inks and blender!! Ok, so I've been eyeing these items for quite some time. But could never decide on the colors I wanted. I finally broke down and picked up the Cabin Cupboard collection along with the blender and application tool. Then had some fun on glossy paper. That's how I created the background paper for this card. When it was done I even spritzed it with Glimmer Mist for added shine. The "Cherish" charm is also a Tim Holtz product.
I hope you get some new toys to play with soon too!
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

Juls said...

oooooooooooh this is just fabulous!!!! Hugs Juls