Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

Final Sentiments Preview Day!!!

It's the last day of previews for the "Shannon's Sentiments" release!!! It's a big reveal this month so we've been previewing the sets over 3 days. Today we're featuring "Hands of Time" and "Shower Time".

The full sets with a blog hop will be starting at 6am EST on Feb. 15th at the "Shannon's Sentiments" blog. We will also be hosting a chat at our SNR group page at 8pm EST on the 15th as well.

There are unique giveaways this month that I promise you won't want to miss out on.

Here is my digital scrapbook page using "Hand of Time". I'm really loving digi scrapbooking these days!!!

I started by using various fills and overlays to create the background paper, along with some grunge brushes for the edges. Then I layered on the swirls I created, the picture, and the compass and quote from the image set. I was sooooooo much fun and much easier than I expected it to be working in Photoshop Elements 9.


More inspiration from our design team to get your creative juices flowing for this challenge.
Shannon Hawkins
Cindy Groh
Kapree Clark
Michelle Single
Becky Givans - Guest Designer


Stop by again tomorrow for the full reveal and blog hop!!

No comments: