Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Clarity on Thursday

Happy Thursday!!!! Where did this week fly away to? I think because I was so busy with my new release, I've had my head in the sand since the weekend. I tried to play a bit of catch-up yesterday, but was totally unsuccessful at it.

So, I have this card to share with you today. This is "Clarity" and she's this month's WIS kit from QKD. And....since she's a kit, you get some cute additional items and sayings to go with her....such as the "Got Beads?" one I used for this card.

For my card, I started by coloring her with Copic markers. Then I layered her on some colorful papers and added the big triple flower and ribbons.

I punched out the saying and popped it up on the bottom.

I hope you're playing along with the weekly T3 challenges at the QKD blog!!!!

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

No comments: