Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sentiments Challenge #8

Happy Saturday!!!!!! How was your first week of the new year? Mine was just exhausting! Getting up at 4:30 every morning just isn't my thing. Especially after a long holiday off of work. At least after a week I'm feeling a little more into the regular groove of things.
Today we have a new challenge for you at Shannon's Sentiments. It's super simple and I hope you'll all play along. After all....there's a $10 gift certificate up for grabs for a random winner....and who don't love free stuff?


Kapree has challenged us to use ribbon on our project. Super easy for me, since I think I put ribbon on just about all my cards. I created this care with images from the "Winter Images" set. I then added some Diamond Stickles for extra bling.


We're also looking for a few good stampers. If you want to be a part of all the upcoming excitement, apply for our design team. Details can be found here.


Previews for the Jan. release are also coming this week....and it's not just digital images....I've been having fun playing with my digital design software!!

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

No comments: