Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

QKD Special Release!!!

It's a special QKD blog hop to welcome a new artist, Samantha Nowak!

If you're just popping in start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any of the creations along the way. If you're here from Nina's blog, then you're on the right path.

I was able to work with European Princess for this hop. I colored her with Copics and paper pieced her dress. I layered her on one of the eyelet Nesties die that I ran ribbon thru. I then added a few fancy white flowers to the bottom.

The next stop on your hop is Wynneth's blog. Don't forget to leave some love along the way!!!

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

2 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is downright Gorgeous Shannon ;o) Beautiful colouring and I love the cut out layer behind this fabulous Princess.
hugs
wynneth
x

Valerie said...

Shannon your card is beautiful I love the ribbon and the flowers so pretty!!!