Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New QKD Triple Tiara Blog Hop!!!!

Happy New Year!!! We have lots of exciting things happening at Queen Kat Designs for 2011.....starting with the new Triple Tiara Tuesdays!!!!

For the New Year, we'd like to introduce Triple Tiara Tuesdays right here at the Official Queen Kat Designs Blog as well as the blogs of our very special Royal Court members.

Here's how it goes:

- Each week 3 Royal Court Members host a challenge on their blog. (the same challenge)

- You start at the QKD blog and visit the 3 challenge hosts on their personal blogs. (Leave us some love and a link to your project so we can return the favor. *wink*)

- QKD will offer up a $25 stamp gift certificate for you to compete for each month. So if you enter each week, you have 4 chances to win the monthly prize of $25.




This week we're kicking off the challenges with a sketch challenge based on this sketch from QKD.





My first card features "By the Seashore with background". I colored her with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils. I then added Diamong Stickles and Smooch accents.
My second card features Bryn. I colored her with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils as well.

Swing by the Valerie's and Gretchen's blogs as well to see their creations. Then link up your creation at the QKD blog for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the QKD store.


There's still time to get your application in for the design team call.


Happy Stamping,

Shannon

7 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Two fabulous cards Shannon - loving those girls and your interpretation of the sketch :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Chris said...

LOVE your cards! Awesome!!

Valerie said...

Both of your cards ROCK! I really really LOVE the 2nd one! Awesome work!

K Andrew said...

Great work Shannon--I couldn't figure out how to link a card on the QKD blog--is there a linky or just post under comments??
PS I really like the mermaid card

Juliet Diley said...

K...look over on the right side of the blog and you should see the linkz button! I had to look too but I saw it!

Great cards!!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great cards! Love the mermaid! I just linked my project!

Lillian Child said...

WOW !! Fabulous take on the sketch. Here's my entry:

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com/2011/01/snow-day-card-3.html

I just discovered your blog and am now a follower - so very nice to meet you!