Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!

Can you believe it's 2011 already????? Seems like just yesterday we were ringing in 2010. This has been an amazing year for me. I meet and married the man of my dreams, started my own company, and went on an amazing cruise. And those were just the main highlights.

We're ringing in the 2011 at Shannon's Sentiments with a new challenge that Cindy is hosting. She's challenged us to use mostly blue on our card/tag. My first card uses 2 of the new freebie images...the calendar page and the "Happy New Year" greeting. I paired it up with the Cruize Ink "Bare Tree" image since around here we're very much in the middle of a deep freeze!!! My next card I created using images from the "Holiday Postal" and "Winter Images" sets. I put all the images together in PowerPoint and then printed it out, before layering it up with some floral paper.
Come play along with us! There's a monthly prize of a $10 gift certificate up for grabs....and who doesn't love free images? All you have to do is link up your blog post or gallery pic to Mr. Linky in the sidebar at the Sentiments Storefront blog.
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

Juls said...

this is so very elegant...love that doft icy blue!! Hugs Juls