Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sentiments Challenge

Happy Saturday!!!!!!! Are you all getting ready for the upcoming holiday madness? I'm sure not. I still have our Christmas cards to make and get sent out today. But since I've been re-organizing my studio there's still a bit of work to do in there before much cardmaking can actually get done.

The card I have to share with you today is for today's Sentiments Challenge. It's a color challenge using red, green, and white. I decided to use the North Pole image from the "Holiday Images Set". I colored the stripes with Copics and added Diamond Stickles to the snow.

To play along all you have to do is link up your red, green and white creation to the blog post at the Sentiment's blog. Easy Peasy!!! You have until the end of the month to play along with each of our weekly challenges this month. There's a $10 gift certificate up for grabs for one random player this month.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Adorable card, Shannon! Love the stripes in the background! Hugs!