Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Special Sentiments Release

Happy Monday!!!!! I'm featuring a special mid-month release today for my store Shannon's Sentiments. I'm releasing 3 image sets, 4 new Cruiz Ink images, and a Sentiments set full of fall quotes and sayings.

This first card is 100% digital!!! Love that!!! I used the new ornament group from the "Ornaments" set and the sentiment from the "Wine Labels Set". Then added the starbursts and dots for some dimension. This card was created digitally, then printed onto cardstock. This is the 4 ornament set from the "Ornaments" set. I then added the Diamond Stickles and gel pen to the ornaments.

This card features one of the quotes from the new "Fall Sayings Set" and one of the new Cruiz Ink images "Leaves and Acorns". I printed out the images and sentiment, colored them with Copics, and layered them with red and green cardstock, green silk ribbon, and copper adhesive buttons.

The last card I have to share with you today uses the "Cornucopia" image from Cruiz Ink and the "Happy Thanksgiving" saying from the new "Fall Sayings" set. I simply placed the images together, printed them on cardstock, colored with Copics and added the ribbon and neutral button.
There's a one day special at Shannon's Sentiments going on....save 20% using the code SSDECSpecial20 for today only. Happy shopping!!!!
Shannon



1 comment:

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, each one! Thanks for sharing, and for the inspiration!