Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Special QKD Amy Brown Release hop!!

Happy Wednesday!!! Today we're having a special release hop for the fairies and elfs from Amy Brown. If you're just popping in, hop back to the QKD Blog so you don't miss any of these amazing projects.

I was able to work with "Mushroom Elf" for today's release. I colored her with Copic markers to match up with some Basic Grey papers. I then added Orange and Diamond Stickles to her wings. I added the blue shadowing and grass with Prismacolor pencils. The yellow glow was created by sponging on chalk ink.

The next stop on the hop is Valerie's blog.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

8 comments:

Queen Kat said...

WOW!!! I love this card.

My name is Wynneth said...

This is just AWESOME Shannon :O) What a fabulous new stamp and I just love the subtle colouring you used - wonderful!
hugs
wynneth
x

Lelia Pierce said...

Beautiful card and perfect DP choice! Love it!

XXX

Jenn K said...

Oh I LOVE how this little elf just jumps out at me!! Beautiful use of colors!

Valerie said...

Simply Beautiful!!!

Maigan Lynn said...

Beautiful Colours Shannon! Loves the golds and blues! And this fairy! How CUTE!

jan farnworth said...

love the colors and papers very pretty.

Nina said...

Aww, cutie card, Shannon! Love how you matched your coloring with the beautiful papers. =)