Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Shannon's Sentiments November Release!!!!

It's time!!!!!! Today's the day for the November release at Shannon's Sentiments. Each of the images released today was designed by me!!! How cool is that????? If you've just popped in here, start back at the beginning of the hop at the Sentiment's Storefront blog. Remember.....leave a comment at each blog along the way to be entered into a drawing for a $10 store gift certificate.





This first example uses the new "Snowflake Set." I created it completely digitially using drawing software. The first consists of a blue gradient rectangle with the snowflakes (changed to white) and resized to various sizes. I also used the "Happy Holidays" sentiment from the "Wine Labels Set." It's great how all these sets work so well together. Here's the inside of the card, using the snowflake outlines and the "Spirit of the Holidays" set.





My second example uses the "Wine Label Set" images. I started by setting up the main wine label and adding some creepy wine names for our Halloween party. I printed them off on printed paper and distressed them with Tim Holtz Distress Inks. They looked so good, our guests thought they were strictly for decor, but I was drinking from them all night. It was fun!!!




I also created a set of 4 holiday labels to use for those "unexpected" holiday party invites or those "drop in" guests that bring you a gift. These take that typical bottle of wine and ramp it up a bit. Just slap on the decorated label and add a cute wine stopped tied on the neck of the bottle and you have a very useful, thoughtful, and personal gift to give with very little effort. And who doesn't love a gift that almost puts itself together. And since the labels don't have the wine type, I can buy reds and whites and give exactly the one the receiver wants.
The next stop is the store!!!!! Make your way there and use the 10% off coupon NOVSSREL2010.
Happy Stamping,
Shannon





4 comments:

cindy said...

Great job with those cards and bottles of wine.

Scrapaddict said...

Love the card and the wine labels are just fabulous! Thanks you for inviting me to GD during your release!

Tanya said...

I love those labels!! Those are awesome!!

KC said...

your digi card is great! I must learn how to do this...I love it!! and you probably already knew I would love your bottles! they are so incredibly FAB! I love the red on the vampire blood and the coffins, that witches hat...wow so great!