Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sentiments Label and Challenge Card

Happy Saturday!!!! It's a day that will be filled with lots of cleaning since my SIL, BIL and niece are coming over to our house for the very first time tomorrow!!! I'm super excited for them to see the house....but it's a bit of a mess at the moment. Especially my studio!!!!! Yikes!!! Lots of work to do in there today to get it looking decent.

So, before I go getting to all of that....I have a few projects to share with you. Remember how I mentioned that I had created some holiday labels for those wine bottles you take for the hostess for all those holiday parties? Well, my printer and computer decided to finally like me....and here it is. It's generic enough for any bottle of wine and any type of party.

I started with the main label image from the "Wine Labels" set, added the "Happy Holidays" and "From the Home of" sentiments. I added one grape bunch, and another flipping it horizonally. I colored them with Copic markers and then distressed the label with Distress Inks in Antique Linen, Crushed Olive and Weathered Wood. By printing the label right onto sticker paper I can apply it right over the bottle label.

This sparkly holiday card is for today's challenge on the Sentiment's Storefront blog that Cindy is hosting!!!! I created the panel in my drawing software with the "Snowflakes" set and printed it out onto white cardstock. I added the adhesive rhinestones and the Diamond Stickles for some bling.
I hope you'll play along with us!!!! Up for grabs is one $10 gift certificate to the Sentiments store to be given to one random winner picked from all participants each month. There will also be one free image ($3 value) given to the one player that participates the most each month.

Please post with each challenge.....
Rules:
1) You are encouraged to use an image from Shannon's Sentiments, but it's not required.
2) Each player may contribute as many entries as they'd like for each challenge.
3) Blog posts must be linked back to the challenge post with your actual blog post, not your general blog link, or gallery link.
4) Your entry must be new art created for this challenge. You can combine it with other challenges.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon



No comments: