Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

QKD Royal Blog Hop!!

Welcome to the Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects. If you're here from Lara's blog than you're on the right track.

This week's challenge is a color challenge with red, orange and neutrals. I ran out of time to make a new card, so I thought I'd show some of my older work, including some of my favorites.











Your next stop on the hop is Dark Ink Sorority blog.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon






7 comments:

foxyenglishcrafter said...

Wow! Beautiful cards. Love the first one. the background is amazing. thanks for sharing such truly inspirational cards.

Julie

My name is Wynneth said...

So nice to revisit these awesome cards Shannon - great to bring them fresh back to mind. I love the last one with the resist flower images against that rich background colour.
hugs
wynneth
x

Lara said...

Still beautiful!

jan farnworth said...

love the background you created on the first card and the others cards are so pretty.

Gretchen said...

what lovely little mermaids!

Genevieve Rodriguez said...

Wow, you've been busy. These are all lovely.

alienanessa said...

Boy, I really really love that topmost card! You colored her beautifully and the background is da bomb!!!