Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

QKD Release Hop!!!!

Welcome to the Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects. If you're here from Lara's blog than you're on the right track.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge!!!!




And i was able to play with a few of the new images this month.....starting with one of the new Amy Brown Christmas Fairies.

For this card I colored the fairy with Copics, and paired her with papers from Making Memories. I added Diamond Stickles for bling along with metal accents.

And one of the new zodiac mermaids Taurus.

I colored her with Copics and added the white details with Copic Opaque White paint. I just got it and it's so much fun to play with. I applied it with a tiny paint brush. The papers are from Making Memories.



Your next stop on the hop is Dark Ink Sorority blog.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon















5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Two AWESOME projects Shannon - I'm green with envy that you got to play with one of the new Amy Brown stamps :O( This christmas fairy is adorable. Loving what you did with Taurus too! I went for muted shades and you've gone for bold 'in your face' colours - I lov it :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

jan farnworth said...

very nice cards love the christmas fairy.

Nina said...

Wow! Gorgeous projects, Shannon! Gotta love those stamps! =)

catdidit said...

LOVE your creations! Big Amy Brown fan here so these stamps are calling me!

Lara said...

Adorable! I absolutely LOVE these!