Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

November QKD Release Hop!!

Welcome to the Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects. If you're here from Lara's blog than you're on the right track.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.


I decided to work with Annabelle for this week's challenge. To work with this sketch, I flipped it on it's side. I colored Annabelle with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I added some Diamond Stickles to the flowers.




Your next stop on the hop is Dark Ink Sorority blog.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon


9 comments:

KC said...

great card! I love the colors! this is a cool image too!

I have a blog award for you on my blog, check it out because it comes with a prize :)

Queen Kat said...

great card, Shannon love the colors and the interpretation of the sketch!

My name is Wynneth said...

Isn't this a darling new release fairy Shannon? I just love her and you coloured her just perfectly!
hugs
wynneth
x

Alex said...

Just beautiful Shannon. Great work with the sketch too, but the coloring is amazing!

Jenn K said...

This is beautiful! Love how you flipped the sketch too!

Lara said...

Just beautiful! Great job!

Valerie said...

love that image and your card is beautiful!

Scrapendipity said...

Oh she's so pretty. Lovely card!

Nina said...

Oh my gosh, lovely colors, Shannon! =)