Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

SCS Breat Cancer Awareness

Happy Monday! It's been a crazy weekend of stamping for me!! But good crazy! After making 10 cards on Saturday I managed to pull off another 3 on Sunday. I think I'm set for a few days now.....well, maybe not. I love that my mojo has finally returned full steam!

I created this card for one of SplitCoastStampers Hope You Can Cling To! challenges....Unsentimental. The challenge was to create a card without any sentiments on the front. It's actually a pretty easy challenge....but I have to say....this card would be perfect with a sweet little sentiment on it. I started by using the faux silk technique with a facial tissue for the main panel. I cut out and colored one of the Awareness Ribbons from my store and adhered it to the side. I finished with some small white eyelets. An embellishment I rarely use, but seemed just right for this card.

I'm hoping to play along with the other challenges....4 up already with another new one each day this month. Each card will then be sent off to the Anderson Cancer Center. You should join in with the fun too. There are even a ton of prizes up for grabs.

Happy Stamping,
Shannon