Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Royal Court Hop!

Welcome to the Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects. If you're here from Lara's blog than you're on the right track.

This week's challenge is a color challenge using... Chocolate, ginger, taupe and cranberry.


I created this weeks card using the "Flying High with You" set.
I started by stamping and embossing the blimp-type image on white cardstock. I then used the wrinkle-free distressing with Tattered Rose and Rusty Hinge. I then stamped and embossed the watch image. Then distressed with Frayed Burlap and Fired Brick. I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock in Rich Cocoa and whipped on Antique Straw and Fired Brick Distress inks.


Your next stop on the hop is Dark Ink Sorority blog.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

6 comments:

Queen Kat said...

love it!! the use of that stamp set is too kool!! thank you for sharing

Chris said...

ooohhh I love it!!!

Lara said...

FANTASTIC!! Love the colors and the design!

Genevieve Rodriguez said...

Hey! Looks like we were on the same wavelength. I used my distress inks and embossing too!

Scrappy Jackie said...

Pretty colors. They look great together! I love the new image! Beautiful job!

Jessica said...

Very pretty!!