Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

QKD Oct. Release Hop.....Take 2!!

Welcome to the Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects. If you're here from Lara's blog than you're on the right track.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.


I created my card this week with Gypsy Momma. I just adore this image. I turned the sketch on it's side and didn't include the sentiment circle since I didn't feel it was needed with her. I colored her with Copics and paired her up with papers from Basic Grey.



Your next stop on the hop is Dark Ink Sorority blog. Don't forget to welcome the new Royal Court members along the way today as well!!


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

3 comments:

Queen Kat said...

very very nice!! love the color combo!

Chris said...

love it and your coloring is amazing!!

Katrina said...

ohhh...I love that BG paper with her!!!! Great coloring too!!!