Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

QKD Oct. Release Blog Hop!!!!!

Welcome to the Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects. If you're here from Lara's blog than you're on the right track.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.


And I have 2 cards to share with you today....one with the new Oct. WIS kit, Lune De La Mer... I created the background paper her by swiping chalk ink onto a Cuttlebug folder before embossing with it. I paired it with the striped SEI paper and fun aqua and silver ribbon.


And the other with Gypsy Momma. I used the faux letterpress technique to create her background paper. Then I paired it with some of my favorite paper from Basic Grey and a borwn satin ribbon.

Your next stop on the hop is Dark Ink Sorority blog where Alex will share her project with you. Don't forget to welcome the new Royal Court members along the way today as well!!


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

7 comments:

Chris said...

both cards are amazing!!!

Queen Kat said...

WOWOWOW!!!! I love these!! you rocked this sketch girl friend! WTG.

Lara said...

So pretty!
Love them both!

Alex said...

These are both just stunning Shannon. You are AMAZING with how truly talented you are. I am reminded everytime I see your creations and coloring.

Juliet Diley said...

These are out of this world! Awesome!

Katrina said...

Shannon, these are just amazing!!!! LOVE LOVE the top one!!!!

Penny said...

simply amazing!!! love how you did both cards!