Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lolli Pop Labs Special Blog Hop!!!

Yippie!!!! It's finally here......the release of Lolli Pop Labs at Queen Kat Designs!!!!! If you're just popping in, swing back to the QKD blog to see all the projects and the overall hop list.

I worked with 2 of the images for this hop. I just couldn't resist making a card with "Lady in Waiting". I colored her with Copics and added shadowing with Prismacolor pencils. Then I paired her with some paper from Core'dinations and a bright pink ribbon. She's the perfect image for someone you know that's going thru a tough time.
The second image I used is "Lady of the Rose Bush". I colored her with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. I used the same Core'dinations paper and some soft green printed paper as well. Adding some paper flowers for a little bling.
The next stop on the hop is Jules's blog......leave her some love before continuing on....
Happy Stamping!
Shannon

9 comments:

Queen Kat said...

absolutey LOVE these!!!!! Shannon you are the bomb girl!! I can't help but giggle when I see these stamps!

Chris said...

AWESOME!!! You did wonderful!

Kat Marie said...

great cards, such cool stamps!

Juls said...

these are just brilliant! Love the colours you have used! Hugs Juls

Karelj said...

These are absolutely a hoot and a holler! They are so FUN! Thanks for sharing!

MGDezigns said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!! these stamps rock! you did a fantabulous job on these!

Genevieve Rodriguez said...

I totally love the coloring you did on the top one. It looks awesome!

celticmystyc said...

Seeing these stamps all colored and blinged out..make me want them all that much more now! Giggling as I view these..:)

Katrina said...

These are WONDERFUL!!!!!! I love the bright colors!