Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Inspiring Royal Hop!!

Welcome to the Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects. If you're here from Lara's blog than you're on the right track.

This week's challenge is an inspiration challenge.....with SHOES!!!!! OMG...I love shoes!!!! And I love nothing better than a sassy pair of black booties! I found this pair at Victoria's Secret as my inspiration for this week.


I created this weeks card using the "Whimsical Ink Club kit" Luma de la Mer.



Your next stop on the hop is Dark Ink Sorority blog.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

How fabulous is this Shannon and how AWESOME are those shoes !!! I would so love to be able to wear something like that LOL :O)

My Oct WIS kit didn't get here yet, can't wait for her to arrive, she's gorgeous!
hugs
wynneth
x

Queen Kat said...

vavavavoom!!!! love it, Shannon. I adore those shoes but I just know I'd break something trying to walk in them. :)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Great shoes...awesome card!