Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

First Public QKD blog hop!!!!


Welcome to the Queen Kat's very first public blog hop!!!! If you're just popping in, make sure you hop back to the QKD blog to start at the beginning.


With the theme of fall I decided to ink up Una Mermaid and create a Halloween card. I colored her with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils. I then paired her with some fun papers by Rusty Pickle and ribbon from Michael's. I added Orange Stickles to her bubbles for fun! Hee Hee!!!


The next stop on the hop is Jenny Johnson. Make sure you leave her some love.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

16 comments:

Queen Kat said...

oh yeah!! love this card. Looks like you're having fun with Una this month!!

Margie said...

Cool image! Your coloring is fantastic and I love all of the bg papers!

Kitty said...

Very pretty! Love the image and the colors :)
Kitty

Nancy Y said...

Great Card! I love the image, and all the different papers you used!

KateB said...

oooh, very very cute!!! Love how bright and cheery she is!

Valine said...

This is great! I LOVE the colors!

canyoupixelthis.com said...

Oh wow! Your card is gorgeous!!

Just us three said...

what a great card!

Amber Treat said...

love it! very nice!

Charlene said...

Great card!!! Love the mermaid!

KC said...

great card! I love Una and you colored her so perfectly! I love the papers too great combo

pjritsema said...

pretty! Great colors!

Penny said...

incredible card! Una rocks!!!

Kathleen said...

It is certainly an interesting card.

Katrina said...

Very Cute!!!!

The Scrapoholic said...

Beautiful card!