Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 5, 2010

StampTV weekly challenges

Happy Sunday!!!!! I've been busily crafting my little fingers to the bone this past week....especially yesterday and today. And I have 2 cards to share with you today. The rest will just have to wait for their turn.

I was able to play along with this week's challenges over at StampTV. Gina's hosting both the sketch and the color challenge this week.

This first card using Nina's Lovely Shelf set is for the sketch challenge. I used the leaf stamp from Theresa's Autumn Beauty set for the background on the mustard cardstock and for the sentiment. This card is for the color challenge....brown, yellow, and ivory. I used Theresa's set again here for the corner accents, and Rupa's So Grateful set for the acorns and saying.
Hope you'll come play along with us over at StampTV. There are only 2 challenges a week now, so there's lots of time to play in between each challenge.
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

La'Diva said...

These are beautiful.