Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Shannon's Sentiments Sneak Peeks!!!

It's time............finally!!! For my Sept. release at Shannon's Sentiments. With the wedding and all it entails, including making my own invites and thank yous, I just haven't had the time to get to releasing these images. But life is back to normal here now. So, without futher delay......I present you with Cherry Blossom and the Einstein quote.
I love these 2 images together. And since they are digital images, I was able to place them together in Powerpoint and print them out. I then printed out one larger blossom and cut it out for some dimension. I colored the blossoms with Prismacolor pencils blended with OMS and added shading around the card edges with Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
The Sept release images will be available in the store on Saturday morning. Cherry Blossom will be joined by Scary Skull, Sugar, and many others.
There's 2 other peeks at the Shannon's Sentiments blog....and Mary will have some cards for you to drool over as well.
Come on back tomorrow for another peek!!!
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

1 comment:

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful. Love that flower and sentiment.