Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shannon's Sentiments 1st Sketch Challenge

Happy Sunday!!!! I have our very first sketch challenge for you today. Your challenge.....make a card using the sketch below....link your blog post or gallery post into a comment on this post at the Shannon's Sentiment's Storefront blog....all by next Sunday. Sept. 19th. I'll pick a random winner at 12noon EDT on Sunday. The winner will receive the 3 Awareness Ribbon images and the matching sentiment set. Bonus: if you use a Shannon's Sentiment image on your card, your name will be entered twice into the drawing.

If you upload to SCS or PCP or any other online galleries use the keyword SK01Sentiments. You can also include the keyword SSentiments to any of your cards so we can see all your beautiful work as well.
Here's a card I created using one of the ribbons from the Ribbon Awareness set and one of the matching sentiments.
I added some pink shading to the ribbon with Prismacolor Pencils blending with OMS. I printed off the sheet of sentiments, cut it in half seperating the 2 columns, picked the one I wanted, and used one of the label Spellbinder dies to cut it out from the sheet. I then used some pink chalk ink and sponged on the pink.
I've also added a fan logo for your blog sidebar. Let me know it's there by leaving a comment in any of the posts on the Sentiment's Storefront blog and I'll pick a random winner once a month for a special pre-release image. That person will get the image before the release and be able to participate in the sneak peeks and release day postings.
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

3 comments:

La'Diva Creations said...

Awesome! I love it and congrats on the new business! I will check it out!

Queen Kat said...

Shannon!! I love this card. I need that ribbon.

Linda said...

What a great sketch!!

I have posted my card up...here is a link to my blog with the card.

http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2010/09/featured-stamper-at-stamp-n-doodle.html