Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Royal Court Hop!!

Welcome to the Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects.

This week's challenge is Back to School. Since I don't have kids, I don't think of paper and pens and school supplies. I think about football, apples, orchards, and pumpkins in the fall. And what better image to use in the fall than Autumn.

I colored her with Copics and Prismacolor Pencils.

The fall stamp sale is going on at the store right now. 30% off rubber stamps.


Don't forget to sign up for the public blog hop on Oct. 7th.


Your next stop on the hop is Dark Ink Sorority blog where Alex will share her project with you.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

6 comments:

Queen Kat said...

LOVE it!!!!! I love the purple!!!! I was just telling grannie today that is my favorite shade of purple! You rock. Feel better soon.

My name is Wynneth said...

This is really, really, GORGEOUS Shannon - I sooooo... love this new girl, need to get straight over to the store and pop in my cart!!!
hugs
wynneth
x

Chris said...

amazing crd!

A Scrap Above said...

Loving the card! Thanks for sharing.
Bonnie
ascrapabove.blogspot.com

Mary Frances said...

WOW! I love the finished card Shannon! Coloring is fantastic. Can't wait to see some more. Hugs xx

Katrina said...

wow!!!! so beautiful!