Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Queen Kat Designs Royal Hop!!

Welcome to the 2nd week of the Sept. Release for Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects.

This week's challenge was this sketch.


I choose to work with just Monarch Mia for this week's card. I just love how she turned out. I colored her using both Copics and Prismacolor Pencils. I paired her up with some fun papers from Basic Grey and some big buttons.


Your next stop on the hop is Dark Ink Sorority blog where Alex will share her project with you.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

4 comments:

Nina said...

Beautiful colors, Shannon! Awesome job! =)

Alex said...

Shannon- this is AMAZING!!!! You are sooooooooooo talented and I just love seeing your creations. LOVE them!!!!

Penny said...

incredible!!!

Queen Kat said...

oooo this is gorgeous. I love how you incorporated the buttons in your card. I'm always looking for a way to use them.