Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

QKD Sept Release.....take 2!!

Welcome to the 2nd week of the Sept. Release for Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects.

This week's challenge was this sketch.


I choose to work with just Echo Lily for this week's card. I just love how she turned out. I colored her using both Copics and Prismacolor Pencils.

Your next stop on the hop is Dark Ink Sorority blog where Alex will share her project with you.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

4 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Shannon, I love the shades you used to colour her and what fabulous colouring too :O) The lace is just scruptious and I love the background papers.
hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf2 said...

beautiful Shannon!!! I love the lace!! the colors are gorgeous and your coloring is just PERFECT!

crafty hugs!
meredith

Nina said...

Ditto. Gorgeous colors, Shannon, and love the lace too! =)

Juliet Diley said...

Oh wow! LOVE the colors and the bit of lace!