Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Release Day!!!!

It's here!!!!! It's release day at Shannon's Sentiments!!!!! And I have one last card to share with you. I created this little square card using the Cocktail Drink image and one of the free Shannon's Sentiments. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils blending with OMS. I paired it with some quirky papers from Cosmo Cricket and some Prima flowers.

All the images can be seen at the Shannon's Sentiments Storefront blog...and are available now at the store! Along with my card here, Mary also has a card on her blog for you to check out.

Also, there's a release special going on......Release Coupon: Enter SEPTSENTIMENTS and receive $3 off your order of $10 or more. Offer valid until 9/15.

Stay tuned for the sketch challenge coming tomorrow.....

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

No comments: