Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Bellarific Friday!!!

Happy Friday!!!!!
I was able to get back to playing along with the Bellariffic Friday challenge. This week's challenge was Back To School.
When I was deciding on which image to use I was thinking of adult kids going back to college, or off to college for the first time. It also reminds me of fall weather with the crisp air, leaves, and cider mills.
I finally decided on Bookwormabella because she kinda reminded me of what I looked like in college, constantly surrounded by larger than life text books. I colored her with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I then paired her with some fun fall papers by Moxxie and Basic Grey.
Swing over to the Bella blog to see all the other submissions for this week.
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

No comments: