Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Queen Kat Sept. Release Blog Hop!!!!

Welcome to the first Sept. release Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects. If you're here from Lara's blog then you're on the right track.

This week's challenge.....collage style ATC or Art Journal page....really made me stretch my mojo. But in doing so, my mojo returned to me! It's been missing for way too long.

I created this art journal page as a jumping off point for my Sept. cards for our weekly hops. Once I had this done, it was a piece of cake to put the cards together. I might just start doing this every month!


Since I was able to work with 2 images, Echo Lily and Una this month, I decided to put both of them onto this page...all colored up and ready to get put onto their cards for later this month.

The next stop on the hop is the Dark Ink Sorority blog where Alex will share her project with you.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

6 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Shannon....I absolutely love this!!! I'm in hyper organization mode and this is just the inspiration I need to move forward with the crafty side of that for me!!

I so love what you have done!! Gorgeous work girl!!!

xoxo
Meredith

My name is Wynneth said...

This is so Fabulous and inspirational Shannon :O) I just love how you put all these elements together in your journal, how could anyone fail to be excited about creating projects with this journal page as inspiration ?!! :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Nina said...

Very nice, Shannon! Hey, that's such a cool idea to get organized and plus what eye candy! Awesome! =)

*hugs*
Nina

Juliet Diley said...

Love it! VERY creative!

Alex said...

Shannon - LOVE this! I saw this in the gallery yesterday and was SO excited! I hoped you would post today so I could tell you how AWESOME it is~!!

Queen Kat said...

OMG, this idea is sooo cased! I love this idea. wouldn't it be a fun record to have for the companies memories? wow! Shannon you kick butt! love it MRS!