Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

QKD Blog Hop!!!

Welcome to this week's Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects. If you're here from Nancy's blog then you're on the right track.

This week was an inspiration challenge working off this trend collection from Crate & Barrel.

And here's my card using this month's WIS kit.

You can tell I really focused in on the stripes in the napkins and the aqua and lemon color, along with the wavy edges that I captured using the one of my Spellbinder's dies.

The next stop on the hop is the Dark Ink Sorority blog where Alex will share her project with you.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

3 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

pretty!!!

Nina said...

Gorgeous, Shannon! Beautiful colors, really beautiful. =)

My name is Wynneth said...

I LOVE this Shannon - the August WIS Kit is one of my favourites! I so love the way you coloured this girl.
hugs
wynneth
x