Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm married!!!!!!!!

If you've been wondering why my blog has been pretty quite lately.....well, Shawn and I took the big plunge this past Saturday and said "I do"!!!! I've been crazy, busy the last 6 weeks pulling everything together. I made my own invitations, RSVP cards, announcements, favors, thank yous, etc. so I've been very crafty lately, just haven't been posting much.

Here are a few pics from Saturday.
Me, getting ready before the ceremony.
The ceremony begins

The kiss!!!! Mr. and Mrs. Shawn Hawkins!!!!!


The flowers and rings

The very happy couple!!!!






8 comments:

de said...

Congrats lady!

You were gorgeous! Looks like a wonderful day! Wishing you many, many more!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Congrats! You look stunning and oh so happy! I could not be any more happy for you! I wish you and Shawn a long happy marriage because that's what you deserve! Your pictures made me teary. I hope to see more! My heart overflows for you, sweet friend!

Patti J said...

Congrats Shannon and Shawn! Best wishes to you both! Can't wait to see more photos through the months to come! Hugs!

Sandra said...

Congratulations!
Here is to many years of happiness.
Sandra

Chrissy D said...

You look beautiful and so happy! Congratulations!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! You are just beautiful and you both make a cute couple.

Carolina said...

Huge congrats Shannon!!! You look adorable and you both make such a sweet couple. I wish you all the best as you embark on this new chapter of your life - hugs & smiles!!!

Melissa Cash said...

Shannon, I am so happy for you! Your pictures are beautiful! Congratulations.