Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop!!!

Welcome to this week's Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects. If you're here from Nancy's blog then you're on the right track.

This week was a sketch challenge. Here's my card featuring Bunny Chan. I colored her with Copics and paired her up with some fun new SEI papers I picked up this weekend.
The next stop on the hop is the Dark Ink Sorority blog where Alex will share her project with you.
Happy Stamping,
Shannon

9 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

gorgeous coloring shannon!!! i love the papers and the mix and match color scheme. so fab!

Alex said...

VERY nice! Love the new paper and really like all the yellow you used to color with. So cheerful!

Nancyroo said...

beautiful! Love everything about your card!

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous Shannon :o) I love this stamp and those papers are yummy!
hugs
wynneth
x

Anita said...

She is so sweet Shannon and I love that fabulous bow.

MrsETaylor said...

Love how you've colored her Shannon. Great card

Penny said...

great coloring! she really pops!

Lara said...

CUTE! I love Bunny Chan and she is adorable in on this card!

Keely Yowler said...

Beautiful card, Shannon. This is one of my FAV stamps!