Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Queen Kat Blog Hop!!!

Welcome to this week's Queen Kat Designs blog hop. If you've just wandered in, make sure to start back at the beginning at the QKD blog so you don't miss any amazing projects. If you're here from Nancy's blog then you're on the right track.

This week was an inspitation challenge......CUPCAKES!!!!! I found this adorable pic on the Martha Stewart site and knew exactly what stamp I wanted to use.

It's this just perfect for this inspiration piece? It's the Craft or Die stamp. I colored it with Prismacolor Pencils blended with OMS. I then paired it with some soft colored papers and kraft twine.



The next stop on the hop is the Dark Ink Sorority blog where Alex will share her project with you.


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

8 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

oh Shannon!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEE everything about that cupcake and how you translated it to make it yours!!!

Gorgeous, beautiful, fabulous!!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Anita said...

I love that cupcake and your card is awesome, just love the soft colors with the kick *ss message. Hugs, Anita

Alex said...

Great card! Love the combo of the lace and raffia, but really girl... you ROCK the colored pencils~!

Keely Yowler said...

LOVE that yummy cupcake and great birdie card! Just perfect.

Nina said...

Wow, Shannon, you really nailed the challenge. So awesome to see how you translated the birds and the brown paper ribbon. Awesome! =)

Penny said...

gorgeous cupcake and gorgeous card!!! what a fabulous idea!

Juliet Diley said...

That is awesome! Love that card!

My name is Wynneth said...

I love this card Shannon - this is one of my fav qkd stamps and I love how you picked up the colours from your insp piccie :o) Yummy :o)
hugs
wynneth
x