Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

I'm opening my new store today!!!!!!

Today's the big day......time to spill the secret I've been working on. I'm starting my very own store!!!!! Right now I've got 3 different lines available....."Cruiz Ink", "My Sister's Wisdom", and "Shannon's Sentiments". Yippie!!!! They are all in digital format right now which means the images are VERY affordable and the best part is you get the download as soon as you complete the transaction! Love that!!! And...all the "Shannon's Sentiments" images are FREE!! Gotta love that.

The new blog can be found here. And I have several samples there!!! But here's one to spark your interest.






The store is now OPEN!!!!!


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

2 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Holy Cannoli!!!!!! How totally exciting!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I'm gonna go check out the store right now!!

Patti J said...

Congratulations, Shannon! I must go check it out! Your card is beautiful, and what a nice sentiment! Hugs, and best wishes!!!