Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

QKD Royal Blog Hop!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything.

This week's challenge is an inspiration challenge using this photo as our inspiration piece.
Here's the card I created using White Rabbit from this month's release.

I stamped the image in black and using just red Prismacolor Pencils I colored just her in keeping with the focal point in the inspiration piece. I then used Nestabilities dies to create a frame.

There is a new sale going on at the QKD store now!!!! Sweet Summer Savings -- 25% off all QKD Rubber Stamps -- good through 6/25/10. Clearance Savings Coupon -- Save up to 60%!!

The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!

Happy Stamping,
Shannon

4 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

I love the crisp, clean look of this Shannon!! Simply gorgeous!!! I love this design. Amazing job!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous card Shannon - I love the grey and red combo - so stunning :o) White Rabbit looks perfect in her frame :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Anita said...

I love the pop of red. It really fits with the inspiration piece. Hugs, Anita

Alex said...

Shannon- gorgeous! The coloring of only her and with the red as 'the' color is perfect!