Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

QKD Blog Hop!!


Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything.

This week's challenge is a color challenge using Black and White. And my mojo has started to return!! I found it in a bottle of wine....go figure, huh? I decided to go a bit masculine since Father's Day and my dad's birthday is this weekend. I used the Flying High with You set for the image and the Dad Words set for the sentiment.


There is a new sale going on at the QKD store now!!!! Buy 2 stamp sets and get 1 free!!! And who doesn't love free stamps?



The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!




Happy Stamping,
Shannon

3 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

I Love this Shannon - the black and white it so classy and the stamps you used are absolutely perfect for a man's card. The ribbons look fabulous :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Simply divine Shannon!! Really!!! It's amazing! I love the placement of all of your layers and dimensions!!

Totally rockin.

xoxo

Anita said...

I love this Shannon, a great guy card. The buttons and embellies are fabulous. Hugs, Anita