Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June Release Blog Hop!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything.

This week we have a sketch challenge.



Using the sketch and the new June release Anna Sapheer, I created this card. I think I'm missing the ocean, because this card makes me want to run off to the nearest beach.

The new images will be available in the QKD store tomorrow.

The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!




Happy Stamping,
Shannon

7 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

What an AWESOME card Shannon :o) I love these shades and the background squares you used are fabulous. This is such a great new stamp and I love how you coloured her - great sketch too :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Nancyroo said...

gorgeous! Love the colors!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

the colors are amazing - your layout rocks! perfect to a T!! ;) just beautiful shannon!

MrsETaylor said...

the colors are absolutely perfect for the image. Thanks for sharing

Anita said...

I love this Shannon, it is stunning. Great job as always. Hugs, Anita

Mary Frances said...

Love the card Shannon! The colors and image are perfect with the sketch layout. You rocked this one!! Hugs xx

Kimme said...

Love that DP, it is perfect for that stamp and this sketch. Beautifully done.