Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Etsy #92 - My Zoetrope

Happy Saturday!!!!! It's time for this week's Etsy Inspired Challenge. The store this week is My Zoetrope.

My mojo is completely gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried 3 different cards yesterday and didn't finish any of them....so I have nothing to show you right now. Maybe I'll try again later if my mojo comes back.


Check out all the prize and entry details on the Etsy Inspired blog.

All you have to do is play along...
- Visit My Zoetrope and find an item that inspires you
- Create a project of your own based off that inspiration
- Link your project up on the Etsy Inspired blog using the new InLinkz by Friday, June 18th at noon PST

Everyone will be entered into a random drawing to win. If you upload to SCS or PCP, please use keyword EIC92. And please remember to give credit to the shop that you found your inspiration from.


Now go be Etsy Inspired!

Swing by the rest of the design team blogs for more inspiration!!!


Etsy Inspired Challenge Blog -- Link your creation here
Ashley Newell
Jackie Bowman
Joy Stagg
Kerry Angeles
Emily Niehaus
De Swanick
and our June Guest Designer.....
Alex


Happy Stamping,
Shannon

2 comments:

Alex said...

Good luck sweetie! I HATE missing mojo- HATE it!!! Put on some music and DANCE girl!!! MWAH!

StampinCathy said...

Sorry to hear that your MOJO left, but I know it will come back and you will rock this challenge.