Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 21, 2010

Special Friday QKD Blog Hop

Happy Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Welcome to the QKD Special Sin Bonet Sue blog hop. You should have arrived here via Vicki's blog. If you're just dropping in, swing back to the QKD blog to start from the very beginning.


I can't believe the end of the work week is almost here! It's been like a forever long week. Maybe it's because I've been so excited about this new release? I got my image last weekend and I sat down right away to color her up.


Steampunk Sue is part of the new Sin Bonet Sue collection by Queen Kat Designs. Isn't she FAB? I loved coloring her in a slightly shabby way...just seemed to fit. And the sentiments that are included are too perfect!!!! That is if you have a slightly twisted mind like mine. Some are not for the faint of heart.


My second card I got a little more mellow and slightly Victorian with it. Along with having some fun with some tiny watch parts I picked up at Mega Meet last year.


The next stop on the hop is Lara's blog!! Happy Hopping!!!!


FYI.....all the acrylic stamps are still 60% off....and Rubber stamps are 10% until Monday. So, go get over to the store and fill up your cart with some rubbery sinful goodness.



Happy Stamping,
Shannon

5 comments:

Nancyroo said...

I absolutely love how you have colored her! awesome!

Jodie said...

Great cards, and the sentiments rock!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

hehehehe....LOVE these Shannon!!! beautiful and funny at the same time!!

awesome!!!

Alex said...

WOW Shannon! These are stunning! Love the watch gears and the coloring on both of them is FABULOUS!

Lara said...

Such an awesome coloring job!! Amazing as always!