Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Royal Tuesday Blog Hop!!!!


Happy Tuesday!!!!!! Today's QKD Royal hop starts at the QKD blog, so swing back over there so you don't miss anything.

It's a color challenge this week using only one main color and any needed neutrals. I choose to play with one of my favorite QKD stamps the VW Bug for this week.

I couldn't decide on a color at first since I wanted to do yellow, but didn't have any paper to use that I liked. So I ended up going with Green...and I think it turned out really well.

I colored the Bug with Prismacolor Pencils blending with OMS.
Don't forget....we have a special hop coming up on Friday with the release of a fun and funky line of stamps!!!!! I can't wait to show you the girl I got to work with.

The next stop on the hop is Alex's blog!!!




Happy Stamping,
Shannon

6 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

just too awesome Shannon!!! I totally love the color!!!

Nancyroo said...

this is just gorgeous! I love everything about it!

Anita said...

I just love this so much too. That is one of my favorite stamps too and the green is fabulous.

Mary Frances said...

Hey Shannon! Single colors are tough but you really pulled it off girl! Love the VW (punch)! :)

MrsETaylor said...

Super sweet.

Love the green with that little bit of black accent. Great job

My name is Wynneth said...

WOW Shannon - your 'Bug' is awesome :o) I love the greens you used and what a great layout :o)
hugs
wynneth
x